Me, Myself, and I

 and hello to all Jengkalifornians. As what i been told by the UITM's governement was to make an introduction about myself before i tell about what i have learned through UED classes along this 7 weeks. For me, it is a good task because i think i had left my blog since 2015 which was because of i wanted to focus on my SPM examination. So, here we go!
 My name is Farah Munirah Binti Sharbi. People called me Farah and i am 18 years old this year (yeah i already celebrated my birthday on 8 of March) I live in Kuantan since like forever. πŸ˜† I mean, i live there since i was born untill now. 
* yes that girl was me hahaha

 When i was still a kid like about 4 and 5 years old, my mom hired a very caring loving hearted old woman to raise me while she and my father went to work as a teacher. It felt like i have a second family which they treated me like i am one of the family! That guy in my family named...wait. I forgot his name hahaha but i called him 'Abang Yo' . He is the closest member of that family that i really love the most. Whenever he go, he will took me and i always ended up don't wanna go back home when my mom came back from her works because i still want to play with my Abang Yo instead. 😝  My second family included Abang Yo is 7 members which is my Mak, my Abah, Abang Yo and his 3 other brothers and a sister. Oh how i missed the moment when i was in their house and play with them joyfully. 
 For your infomation, that picture was the only picture i have when i was a kid because my house which is Sungai Isap Damai area is one of the most popular areas that always have a floods problem. So while floods, it took away all of my pictures when i was kid and this is the only picture that i have. 😭 Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah. 

 I'm just an ordinary girl who live in such an ordinary live. I am the stubborness siblings among my siblings (actually i got only two siblings. My older sister, and me. 😹) . I always got nag by my mom because of my clumsiness and my stubborness. Until now, i still don't find the resolution to my clumsiness and still, i always got nag again. Haih. 

 Mind about that, i am addicted to games. Yes, i am a girl but i am a gamer. Since i was kid, i love to play games and until now, one of my favourite game is Mobile Legends (which is one of the famous games now) . I think i could play like 24/7 hours a day you know? But still, as a GIRL and a DAUGHTER of my beloved parents, i also helped my family doing house chores, finished my homeworks (assingments) and so on. 

 Chocolate. 🍫 I do really freaking love chocolates. The most favourite foods n my life! 😍😍😍 The sweet taste and how it taste is really addicted me like a drug because once i bite it, i want again and again and again. 

Panda. 🐼 Oh my god the cutest animal! I wish i could have one at home!! 😭😭😭 I really cannot bear the cuteness whenever they play to each other ( and guess what? I also fangirling when the baby pandas drink water) I once ever thought (when i was a kid, okay!) that i wanted to marry a panda when i grew up. hahaha. yeah. That was nonsense but i told you, it was just my kid imagination. 

 I think, that is all about me. See you soon in the next, post ! See ya. πŸ’“

Wassalam. 

A million thx for reading ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Salam , dah baca? Ha, acu KOMEN? :D

HAK MILIK FARAH MUNIRAH ;D