Getting Ready to Learn

  and hi everyone. As this is the first entry (but i forgot to write about this first hehe)  , so i want to share with you guys about my first impression about this college life. First of all, eventhough i am the youngest children among my siblings, but i am the most independent ones which i like to do things on my own. I also went for boarding school in highschool life. I was so freaking excited to go there during the registration day to meet new friends and started new chapter in my life. Basically, children who went to boarding school for the first time are such a crybaby when they realize they will  stay far from their family right? But not me. I used to smile all day long there but my loving mom who cried and hard to let me go. I love you mom. :') 😘😘😘 And so, from there i already had the experienced about living a life without our parents. Alhamdulillah i can make it untill SPM. 
  Done about that, now let's talk about the university's life. It was such a surprised when i knew i got this collge named UITM in Jengka which not too far from my house (Kuantan). At first i kinda expected that university and school's life are just the same. But i'm wrong. It was totally different. This is because the task that i got from universitiy is totally different from highschool where we need to do it alone without other's hand. When i'm still in highschool things, if i cannot do some questions, i will prefer to my friends who master in that topic but when it comes to my assingments, i need to do it alone. *sigh 
  Next, about the lecturers and teaching things. In my highschool, our teachers will teach us and most of them give us some notes which makes us easier to do the revision later. Unfortunately, in university's life, most of the lecturers will only teach and give us the formulas but not with the notes (majority) so, the students should do the taking notes and find for more information on their own. That's so challenging for me but in sha Allah, i will do my very best. 
  There are several types of learning style included : 
  • Visual (spatial) - easy to learn with images and pictures
  • Aural (auditory) - easy to learn with sound or music
  • Verbal (linguistic) - easy to learn with words, speech and wrting (me)
  • Physical (kinesthetic) - easy to learn when using part of the body
  • Logical (mathematical) - easy to learn with logic, reasoning and system
  • Social (interpersonal) - easy to learn when joining groups or with other people
  • Solitary (intrapersonal) - easy to learn when alone

 Next, i want to share what i got from the speech about 8 ways to be the top students in college life which are : 
  1. Never skipped classes - most of the questions in the test are what things that lecturer's mention                                       during the class
  2. Avoid being a passive students - rewerite and reread the information again and again so the                                                            information will pass to long-term memory
  3. Active in class - like to answer at least one question that been asked from the lecturers
  4. Well-known your own lecturer - spend some time to talk with your lecturers (like asking some                                                       question) before or after the class
  5. Make a study group - very effective to gain more knowledge
  6. Discipline in doing works - not procastinate any work or assingments so u will not involve in                                                 overlapping assingments later
  7. Word hard in every semester - study smart and manage our time wisely

  I think, that's all i got to share with all of you. I hope it helps you to be a smart students along your semester. Oh i forgot to mention that this topic is spoke by Prof Madya Dr Halil Bin Paino. A million thanks to her because she woke me up from being such a highschool kids to being a more matured students who serious in studies, in sha Allah. Wallahua'lam. 

A million thx for reading ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Salam , dah baca? Ha, acu KOMEN? :D

HAK MILIK FARAH MUNIRAH ;D